SORRY! It’s not what you thought!!! (Although I wish it were!!!!)
There are SO many things going on in our lives right now.
Good things! Potentially GREAT things!!
- J and I are just waiting for the sellers to pick a firm close date. We’ve already given our notice to our apartment complex.
- We should be hearing ANY day now about the determination of the IVF grant.
- AND we are up to $2,000 in our IVF fundraiser! Almost enough for one round of medications.
- I have finished writing a letter to my employer asking them to consider adding infertility coverage as a benefit to our health insurance plans (fingers crossed!!!).
- To support a statement in that letter, I had to search Google for an article and when I typed ‘infertility 3rd most serious’ into the search engine, MY BLOG was the 4th top result on Google’s main home page!!!! (I totally shouldn’t be geeking out about it – but I COMPLETELY am!!!)
- During National Infertility Awareness Week, I was approached by a national fertility organization and asked to blog for them!!
Yup. You read that right! My little ol’ piddly blog somehow captured the attention of Attain Fertility and I was asked to blog for them!
It is not a paid writing gig, but the exposure will be AMAZING!! The blogs I write will be published on the Attain Fertility website, blog, Twitter, and Facebook pages. Their Facebook page alone has over 30,000 fans!!
Plus, I will be able to more effectively promote awareness for this disease that NEEDS more attention!!!
So, I’m excited for all the things that are coming… but I’m exhausted just thinking about it!!!! What an adventure!!
If you’d like to keep up with the blogs I write on that website, you can always ‘Like’ our Munchkin McNabb page on Facebook for a really easy way to follow!
I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you that have read my blogs and are following me! The support that I get from all of you is simply amazing.
I hope that you will stay tuned for my
ramblings blogs on Attain’s website!!